Communications and engagement
We are recognised industry leaders and have built our reputation as a leading engagement practice.
With deep expertise in deliberative engagement processes and social research we gather and evaluate robust public insights that guide good decision-making.
Over the last five years we have received five prestigious best practice awards issued by the International Association of Public Participation (IAP2) and a Planning Excellence Commendation for the NSW Planning Institute of Australia. Our commitment to creativity and best practice engagement is demonstrated through our numerous awards.
- Kosciuszko National Park Wild Horse Management Plan Review, 2017 IAP2 Australasia Core Values Award.
- Strengthening the Future provisions of Public Secondary Education in the inner Sydney area, 2015 IAP2 Australasia Core Values Award (highly commended).
- Moorebank Intermodal Terminal Citizens’ Jury, 2015 IAP2 Australasia Core Values Award (highly commended).
- Community Consultation to inform Preparation of Ku-ring-gai Local Centres Local Environmental Plan, 2012 NSW Awards for Planning Excellence: Public engagement and community planning (commended).
- Coffs Harbour Master Plan 2012 IAP2 NSW Project of the Year Award and Runner Up IAP2 Australasian Project of the Year Award.
- Airds Bradbury OutLoud community engagement process, the 2010 International IAP2 Award for Project of the Year and the 2010 Australasian IAP2 Award for Public Participation Innovation (2010).
- Elf Farm Supplies
- Sydney Fish Market
State and Australian Government
- NSW Department of Planning and Environment
- NSW Family and Community Services
- Moorebank Intermodal Company
- NSW National Parks and Wildlife Services
- NSW Department of Education
- NSW State Emergency Service
- NSW Office of Environment and Heritage
- Parramatta Park Trust
- UrbanGrowth NSW
- Western Sydney Parklands Trust
- Ashfield Council
- Bellingen Shire Council
- Blue Mountains Council
- Byron Shire Council
- Camden Council
- Campaspe Shire Council
- Canterbury-Bankstown City Council
- City of Parramatta
- City of Sydney
- Coffs Harbour City Council
- Cumberland Council
- Inner West Council
- Ku-ring-gai Council
- Lismore City Council
- Northern Beaches Council
- Port-Macquarie Hastings Council
- Randwick City Council
- Shoalhaven City Council
- Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils
- Calvary Retirement Communities
- International Association for Public Participation
- New Democracy
- Playgroup NSW